How to Train Your Dragon
Hello Guest! Welcome to the site. Please log in before doing anything! If you're not a member, please register! Thanks!
How to Train Your Dragon
Hello Guest! Welcome to the site. Please log in before doing anything! If you're not a member, please register! Thanks!
How to Train Your Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OC site for those fans of Berk. Roleplay as a rider or as a dragon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muffin tummy assails the forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shinigami3
Level 4
Level 4

Muffin tummy assails the forest  Empty
PostSubject: Muffin tummy assails the forest    Muffin tummy assails the forest  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:22 am

Muffin tummy was on the wing, Flying high over the howling forest. The clouds below her broke only here and there to reveal the woods beneath. Above her only blue sky. This was one of her favorite times of day, mid day with bright sun and pleasant aroma's. She tilted her head toward the ground taking in the fresh scents of the forest. She marveled at the smells of fresh flowers and possible meals lurking amid the scent of trees and under brush. Consequently she did not notice the small bird also winging it's way above the clouds. the two met in a very small collision. The little sparrow hitting her right smack on the head.

Normally this would not have been any big deal for such a powerful and cool dragon but unfortunately at that very moment she was gliding on warm updrafts. This would also not be much of a thing to mention except in the instant of their collision she caught a cold down draft. She fell a ton of feet before frantically clawing her way away from the rapidly approaching ground. Then out of the corner of her eye she saw that the sparrow had not yet recovered from their mild accident. She paused a moment sinking toward the ground as her mind worked it out. From the point of view of a sparrow it must have been a much worse accident. She nodded to herself once before descending sharply to catch the little thing. So intent was she on her mission that once she caught up the bird in her mouth she only then saw she was headed strait for a tree.

The world tilted and tumbled as she spun through the forest. hear head throbbed, her wings sliced up trees at odd angles and over all it was a very scary way to travel she thought to herself. when at last she spun to a halt in a newly created clearing she perked her head up surveying the desolation through her pain squint eyes. When she felt a little movement in her mouth she spat out the sparrow. It fluttered its soaked wings. It hopped about dizzily for a few moments and then with a squeak of surprise at the dragon watching it, the bird took to the wing once more. she watched it fly off in stunned and pain filled dull mindedness
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Level 5
Level 5
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Muffin tummy assails the forest    Muffin tummy assails the forest  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Ice Whisper was walking delicately through the Howling Woods, placing her feet carefully along the grass as she went. Noise fluttered from above, and she looked up to see a Timberjack crashing into a sparrow. Whisper stepped backwards into the brush, hiding herself completely from view as she watched the scene unfold.

The Timberjack seemed to be extremely clumsy, even for one so immense. It ran into multiple things before landing in a daze on the forest floor, with the sparrow clutched between its teeth. The bird, upon realizing what had happened, dashed off before it could come to any more pain. The Timberjack, however, stayed where it was. Whisper could tell it was in pain, but she did not care.

Instead of aiding the fallen dragon, the Night Fury slunk away into the underbrush, her tail swishing against the dead leaves. Clumsy oaf she thought to herself angrily as she stalked away. Her wings were folded neatly at her sides, her multi-colored eyes watchful for anything that might cause her to leap away. She needed to be ready in case she had to dash into the sky.
Back to top Go down
https://berk-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
shinigami3
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Muffin tummy assails the forest    Muffin tummy assails the forest  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:47 am

As her mind began to clear she realized how foolish she must have looked crashing like an overgrown seagull. She shook her immense head and rose in serpentine fashion preparing to take to the wing. she peered carefully through the trees wanting to make sure no other dragon had spotted her less than elegant landing. Seeing nothing she took a deep breath of the forest. At first only the delightful scents of trees, wild flowers, and moss wafted into her nostrils. A small draconic smile began to form along her jaws but it was quickly exterminated as a peculiar and alarming scent followed in the wake of the more pleasant ones. he rface darkened and she was quick to take to the air.

" Whoever you are! You saw nothing!" she roared as she flew low over the treetops looking intently for her stalker.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Level 5
Level 5
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Muffin tummy assails the forest    Muffin tummy assails the forest  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:17 am

Ice Whisper bared her teeth at the dragon's words, shrinking further into the brush. The dragon was huge! It was gigantic! Flying around, it was amazing it could get off the ground at all! Of course, Timberjacks are large dragons. But Ice Whisper didn't know that, nor had she ever seen such an immense dragon.

Still. She did not move, not an inch. Her wings tucked at her sides, tail perfectly still and head tilted upwards. She watched from her hidden spot as the dragon circled, searching for whomever had seen her. The Night Fury sheathed her teeth, staring up at the dragon with her oddly colored eyes. She won't find me, she can't find me.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Muffin tummy assails the forest    Muffin tummy assails the forest  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:06 am

Muffin tummy continued to circle. She had not seen anything as large as a dragon take to the air. Her heart raced hoping her secret would not be spilled all through out dragon kind, she did have a reputation to uphold after all. She was so worried she thought that perhaps her fear scent might be leaking out, especially as she detected just the tiniest bit wafting up from her wing beats. yet it did not seem familiar and she was no scaredy-dragon, at least not on that kind of level.
She took another deep smell isolating the scent from that of the flowers and things of the forest. Then she tightened her circle narrowing it down to a much more precise area. While she had not found the exact location of her persecutor she had narrowed the area down well enough. She looked about quickly for any signs of dragons in flight and within earshot of her before looking toward the forest.

" I know you are hiding you fiend!" she roared " I swear you saw only controlled flight patterns, performed in proper timberjack fashion! Nothing more and nothing less! There is absolutely no need to speak about what you just saw! If you do ..Well let's just say i didn't get my nickname 'the destroyer' from hanging around hugging on plants...like some dragons i know, hiding in the forest right now!"

she giggled to herself, she could not resist throwing down a threat. She did have a reputation after all and she did like to give a good scare every now and again. She took a deep breath hoping the fear scent had intensified at the hearing of her little joke.

Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Level 5
Level 5
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Muffin tummy assails the forest    Muffin tummy assails the forest  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:21 am

Ice Whisper had to stifle a laugh at the Timberjack's words, swishing her tail around to cover her mouth. Controlled flight patterns? Ha! She chuckled to herself. Her eyes grew dark at the dragon's next words, hiding? I'm not hiding! The Night Fury protested in her mind, That Timberjack wouldn't be so confident if she knew what I was! A hiss grew in her throat, and she unfolded her wings as anger took a hold of her. No one insulted her like that, no one!

With a growl, she shoved of the ground. Wings beating, she burst through the cover of brush and into the sky. Her tail lashed angrily, her large wingspan stretching far and her different colored eyes glaring at the large dragon before her. It wouldn't be so hard to take her down, after all, Ice Whisper had a trick up her sleeve.

"Hiding?" She snarled, "I wasn't hiding. I was waiting for you to go away so I could continue my solitude!" Ice Whisper hung in the air, wings flapping to keep her steady as she glared at the Timberjack.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Muffin tummy assails the forest    Muffin tummy assails the forest  EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:18 am

Muffin's giggle died pretty quick as a cacophony of small noises heralded the rushing ascent of a blur of black. her wings beat to keep her hovering in the air as a black dragon rose to square off with her face to face.

"Hiding?"
She studied the dragon before her as it spoke. taking in it's differently colored eyes, and the pattern of it's scales. She seemed to recognize the species but could not quite recall the name. Was it "Day Fury' ...? No it couldn't be. " Night sleeper '....no, that was not a very scary name.....her thoughts were interrupted by even harder protestations.

"I wasn't hiding. I was waiting for you to go away so I could continue my solitude!"

The black dragon snarled in protest so hard in fact that Muffin nearly laughed. clearly she had busted the poor thing. She held her self defiantly and proudly.

" So you say little 'Fury sneaker' yet if that was the case would you not have just said 'oh it's fine mighty timberjack, great destroyer, i saw nothing at all and only wish for my solitude' " Muffin was proud both of remembering the name of her foes species but also in her infallible logic.

She even bobbed her head in a nod as if confirming the majesty of her logic. Then she continued her monologue as if giving a lecture to a hatchling.

" we timberjack always practice our flying techniques. You should even feel honored to witness such glory little 'Fury sneaker'. Now run along and play i have important "things' to attend to"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Level 5
Level 5
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Muffin tummy assails the forest    Muffin tummy assails the forest  EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:47 pm

Ice Whisper watched the Timberjack as it spoke, her head tilted with fury and curiosity. But when the Timberjack uttered those two words, Whisper let out a short bark of a laugh.

"Fury Sneaker?" She laughed, "Imbecile! I am a Night Fury! At the mere mention of my species you should drop to the ground and beg for your life!" Whisper finished with a ferocious snarl, glaring at the Timberjack.

She opened her jaws, unsheathing her teeth, and shot a plasma blast at the Timberjack. The shot exploded before touching the dragon, but Whisper believed it to be a great show of her strength.

"Bother me, and I think you can guess what you'll get."
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Muffin tummy assails the forest    Muffin tummy assails the forest  EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:02 pm

The sharp laughter. Sharp an terrible laughter descended from the cruel lips of the beast before her. Could she have been wrong, perhaps. An Imbecile though? Never. She drew her self up in regal dignity. Sharp words of her own gathering at her lips. Then as if time itself slowed she watched with ever widening eyes as wicked blue fire like a small star exploded before her.
Each flame writhing and twisting as if alive in the ever expanding globe of blue death. heart heart beat slowed as time slowed. Her eyes grew closed as she folded her wings closed, dropping toward the earth. tree branches snapped and cracked as she plummeted through them. She landed and quickly turned a circle slicing a glade into the forest around her as her wings once more unfurled. She glared up at the little black dragon her eyes wild with rage and terror.

" How dare you! " She roared " fire is a tool of lesser beings!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Level 5
Level 5
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Muffin tummy assails the forest    Muffin tummy assails the forest  EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:01 pm

"How dare I?" Ice Whisper screeched, folding her wings and diving down to where the Timberjack stood. "How dare you! I didn't even hit you, it was meant to be a warning! Maybe if you weren't so clumsy, you wouldn't have fallen. Your reaction had nothing to do with me." She finished with another snarl, raising her wings, "As for 'Fire being a tool of lesser beings' I call that rubbish. I didn't even use fire, it's a Plasma Blast you idiot."

Ice Whisper drew herself up, holding her head high and glaring up at the Timberjack. She had no hope of matching it's height, but she could try. With wings outstretched, she leaped into the air again. "Leave me alone." She hissed, "I just want to be by myself, but someone had to go and ruin that for me!"
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Muffin tummy assails the forest    Muffin tummy assails the forest  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:08 am

Muffin pulled herself onto her tail like a cobra her face a mask of sheer surprise.
" How dare I? Clumsy? Giving me a warning? " she blurted out in stunned surprise " first of all it looks like fire when it explodes in your face. Second it didnt hit me cause i got outta the way...I AM NOT CLUMSY !!! lastly...i warned YOU first"

The little night fury rose up in pride and scolded her most fiercely before taking off into the air. It irked her that the little thing would be so brash but at the same time she felt a grudging respect and didnt really want the night fury to leave especially as she had not really met any other species of dragon, just heard about them really.

" I didn't do it on purpose!! " she roared up at the retreating figure. " But i can see you are too scared to talk instead of yelling around and pretending to be brave...so have your privacy you chicken !! But dont holler for me when you get beat up by some other dragon!! "

She was just a little concerned that the night fury might shoot her fireball at her again. She knew first hand how bad that could be she just seen it after all, and she had called the thing a chicken. Yet it was worth the risk, although the night fury might just fly right on outta there because Muffin was pretty scary looking , cool, and majestic. She smiled and nodded at her own self evaluation.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Level 5
Level 5
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Muffin tummy assails the forest    Muffin tummy assails the forest  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:02 am

Ice Whisper snorted, looking down upon the beast as she was insulted. "Coward? As if. I'm fairly sure a coward would have run away by now. " she scowled, baring her teeth at the Timberjack.

"Now if you would please, leave me alone, I have myself for company. " Ice glared at the Timberjack, risen up like a cobra on her tai. The clumsy oaf didn't even have feet! How ridiculous!

"And, once again, my Plasma Blast wasn't meant to hit you. Had you not moved it would have exploded in front of you. You would have known that if you hadn't flinched away." The Night Fury lashed her tail angrily, snapping her jaws once again. Why couldn't the other dragons just leave her alone?
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Muffin tummy assails the forest    Muffin tummy assails the forest  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:14 pm

"FLINCH! Why i never have flinched in my entire life, not from anything!" she fired back " why do you have to be so anti-social you little beast ! here i am sharing my wisdom and you rebuff it like nonsense! I try to offer you my time, not every Timberjack is so gracious, sweet, and helpful as i am!"

Muffin puffed herself up with pride.

" I mean you even got to see some of our daring, and if you don't mind, peerless flying techniques!" she said proudly " heck any dragon should be proud of such an honor, besides don't you get sick of yourself? it has to be lonely just hanging out in the forest with no body to talk to or to show off too "

muffin blushed but tried her best to hide it by suddenly springing into the air with a great beat of her massive wings.

" Maybe you got picked on a lot. Well, that's ok. I am pretty tough so i can beat up your enemies for you, especially since you are so tiny." muffin said as she came up near the night fury. " yes, i think i will take pity on you my little friend. You can think of me as your much more beautiful and cool shadow."

Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Level 5
Level 5
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Muffin tummy assails the forest    Muffin tummy assails the forest  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 6:46 pm

"Wisdom?" Ice Whisper snorted, "What wisdom have you shared? Because all I've gotten was a load of rubbish, just like you." The Night Fury snarled at the Timberjack. "And I hope by 'daring' and 'peerless' you mean 'clumsy' and 'imbecilic'." Ice Whisper growled, baring her teeth.

"I don't need to show-off as I am not as egotistical as most dragons. And I certainly don't need the likes of you to protect me. And we are most definitely NOT friends! So once again, I ask you, to leave. Me. Alone." with that, the angry dragon put on a burst of speed and zipped away, wings beating against the wind.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Muffin tummy assails the forest    Muffin tummy assails the forest  EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:59 am

Muffin shook her head at the little creature dashing away from her at full speed. Such a silly little one she thought and she was sure this would not be the last time they ran into each other. She turned and began to wing her way home. It had indeed been an adventurous flight. next time she would show even more wisdom to this silly little thing. the night fury had much to learn she thought to herself as she flew off.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Level 5
Level 5
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Muffin tummy assails the forest    Muffin tummy assails the forest  EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:34 am

(XP Icy needs nothing to learn! Jk-well no really lol. Anyhoo end of thread?)
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Muffin tummy assails the forest    Muffin tummy assails the forest  EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:49 pm

(yup it seems a good place since it is a first meeting, but icy for sure needs to learn the magic of friendship XD just kidding )
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Level 5
Level 5
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Muffin tummy assails the forest    Muffin tummy assails the forest  EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:31 pm

(Haha quite true I suppose. Anyhoo, it is over now!

Le Fin! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muffin tummy assails the forest    Muffin tummy assails the forest  Empty

Back to top Go down

Muffin tummy assails the forest
Page 1 of 1