How to Train Your Dragon
Hello Guest! Welcome to the site. Please log in before doing anything! If you're not a member, please register! Thanks!
How to Train Your Dragon
Hello Guest! Welcome to the site. Please log in before doing anything! If you're not a member, please register! Thanks!
How to Train Your Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OC site for those fans of Berk. Roleplay as a rider or as a dragon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halycon Guardian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123
Level 1
Level 1

Halycon Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Halycon Guardian   Halycon Guardian EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:52 am

Halycon Guardian

Halycon Guardian Angel_Dragon

Species Name: Halycon Guardian
Discovered By: A young girl who was rescued by one.
Trainability: Very Trainable.
Rarity: Level 3 - Uncommon
Class: Strike
Appearance of Adult:
 Approximate Weight: 140 - 190 lb
 Approximate Size: Head to tail: approx 11 feet, From paw to horn tip: approx 10 feet
 Approximate Wingspan: Approx. 17-20 feet
 Scale Color and Description: They are predominantly white, but can also have a slight pastel tint (the two most common tints being pale blue or pink.) Their scales are always glossy and shiny, and when they fall out from wear or battle, they grow back extremely quickly.
 Build: Both the males and females are thin and light, yet they are still fairly strong and have muscle to them.
 Other:
On their heads is one set of curled, slightly gnarled horns, and they have a little bit of fur on their necks. Their wings are long, and unusually feathery instead of the usual leathery or scaly texture. The feathers are long and always well-kept, and if one falls out it also grows back very quickly. It is considered a good omen to find one of the feathers, as they bring good luck. On their back legs and where the tail joins the body is another patch of fur. At the end of their long tails is also a small patch of feathery down, and their claws are long and strong. They always have blue or green eyes.
Appearance of baby to juvenile:
  Approximate Weight: Baby: approx 25 lbs, Juvenile: Ranged from 30-70 lbs.
  Approximate Size: Head to tail tip= approx. 6 feet. From front paws to the top of their head=approx. 3 feet.
 Approximate Wingspan: 10-15 feet
  Scale Color and Description: They are darker then their parents, with the white juveniles grey and the other colours not pastel yet.
  Build: Even thinner and slimmer than their parents, but they are already amazing fliers and have strong wings.
  Other: The young Guardians have a darker scale tone than the adults, and they do not have the fur that their parents have. Their feathers seem to be less developed, and fall out a lot quicker. The regrowth rate of everything is also a lot slower, and they have eyes which seem to notice everything around them.
Personality:
  Likes: The Halycon Guardians adore eating anything from the earth. They love berries and fruits, and especially sugar. However, they also do enjoy fish and bird meats. They love to fly, and also love the sunrise and sunset.
  Dislikes: They hate any sort of beef, pork, or chicken, and tend to dislike reins or any sort of rope. They do not like storms.
  Fears: They all fear battles, preferring to stay well out of the way.
  Weaknesses: They have weak underbellies, and some parts of their body do not have scaly protection.
  Other:
Halycon Guardians are nicknames "Angels" for a reason. They are extreme pacifists, and hate hurting things unless absolutely necessary. Some people rumor that they live in the skies, since they never seem to touch the ground and are always circling up above the Earth. They will protect anything and everything, and fight for what the consider right and wrong. They tend to be very hard to win over - they have a very good sense for truth and lies - and believe that actions speak louder than words. If you gain their trust, however, then they will fight til the death for you, no matter what.

Their nimble bodies make them amazing fliers, and they are capable of reaching high speeds and performing difficult maneuvers. They are also able to have extreme emotional connection with their trainer. It is said that if you spend long enough with a Guardian, then you will build a bond with them nothing can break. They will be able to sense what you want before you do, which is why they do not require reins to guide - a simple nudge of their body will do.

They are very protective of what they care about, and this natural instinct means they are often hurt because of it. However, this does not seem to affect them as they can heal very quickly. They a very social creatures, and love interaction.

Attacks: The Halycon Guardian has long and sharp talons, that they can use to rip and enemy to pieces. Their fangs are long and sharp, and they only use them as a last resort because they hate the taste of blood and the feel of warm, pulsing flesh. Their primary weapon is, in fact, their wings - they are long and powerful, and they use them to send strong gusts of wind onto their opponents or to evade them.

They can pick things up with their talons, and use this ability to gather stones and rocks and drop them on enemies from high above, their keen eyesight meaning that they almost never miss. This is the most passive way to fight, and, to them, it is the most preferred.

Special Abilities: It can heal and recover from wounds very quickly, as long as it is able to rest and is not put under any further stress.

Habitat: These dragons are found most commonly on high, lofty areas, such as snowy mountain peaks or high jungles and trees. Sometimes, they can be found wandering forests, but very rarely - they are more associated with the clouds and sky.

"New"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Level 5
Level 5
Butterfly

Halycon Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halycon Guardian   Halycon Guardian EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:05 pm

Hmm. I just wonder what it's holding in it's claws in the picture, looks magic but I mean sorry >.<
Back to top Go down
https://berk-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
MiniKirby123
Level 1
Level 1

Halycon Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halycon Guardian   Halycon Guardian EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:13 am

I honestly don't know. I found the picture. I would say water to put out a fire? I'm not sure. The picture is fine but the holding in claws thing I didn't think about til you brought it up. XD
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Level 5
Level 5
Butterfly

Halycon Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halycon Guardian   Halycon Guardian EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:36 am

Haha right, well if it's nothing like a super power then it's fine ^.^
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Level 5
Level 5
Butterfly

Halycon Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halycon Guardian   Halycon Guardian EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:50 am

Sorry I didn't approve it then, I was on my phone and didn't want to deal with putting this in the Book of Dragons at that point so yeah...

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halycon Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halycon Guardian   Halycon Guardian Empty

Back to top Go down

Halycon Guardian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
How to Train Your Dragon :: Creation Center :: Create Your Own Dragon Species :: Approved Species-
Jump to: